I am so excited to offer an advent calendar for 2019. After doing some informal polls via my podcast and Instagram, I have decided that it’s a good time to do so! I am really excited to create something truly special for you guys!
Here is some information you will need to review before signing up:
1. The advent calendar is $150, and will contain (24) 20g miniskeins that are all one base yarn (no mixed bases), plus a few little extras.
2. Shipping to the US will be $18 for flat-rate priority mail. International customers, please contact me BEFORE filling out the form (if you haven’t already) so I can work up a shipping estimate for you.
3. The advent calendar will ship on or by November 15, 2019 (earlier, if international shipping is required).
4. I will let you break the advent calendar up into 3 payments if you need to, or you can pay the full amount up front if that works better for you (payment will be due upon receipt of invoice). Invoices will be sent via Square. Ideally, I would like to have the payments due on July 15, August 15, and September 15. If these dates do not work for you due to your payday each month, I am willing to adjust your due date accordingly, but will need each monthly payment to be paid by the end of each calendar month, and the full amount of the advent calendar will need to be paid by October 1, no exceptions.
5. Optionally, you can choose to add on a full-sized skein to your order for $26. It can be dyer’s choice (will coordinate with the advent calendar), your choice (from my current catalog and must be selected at signups), or you can receive a voucher for a full-sized skein that you can redeem any time between receiving it and March 31, 2020 (it must be one of the colorways from the advent calendar, no exceptions). Shipping for the full sized skein will be free, even if you choose the voucher option.
I plan to leave the signups open until July 14; if I get an enormous response I might close the signups early, but will give notice if I do so, and will remove the link so there won’t be any confusion.